HTML / Text Box

Directions for completing Addressing Disproportionality in Alabama School can be found in the attached document. A copy of the paper you write and a copy of your completed certificate will need to be sent to the Coordinator's office no later than October 31st of the year you are employed by the Choctaw County School System. If you are transferring in from another district you can provide a copy of the certificate from your previous district. If you begin employment after October 1st of the school you documents must be submitted prior to leaving school for Christmas break.

 /Portals/Choctaw/District/docs/Special Ed/Addressing Disproportionality in AL Schools.pdf